27/06/2008

Once upon a time....



Once upon a time I wrote a blog. "Tim's Downhill of Existence" was maybe too frank and open in its contents, and although svaing me hours explaining the twists and turns of my life to everyone individually probably offended as many as there were people who found it interesting, so this is a general apology, and I hope all who feel wronged may forgive me.

Now thats out the way, upon on that I rely and begin.....

Having a number of things happening at the moment that may be of benefit to others if recorded even casually, and hopefully amusing to those who are not really that bothered, I intend to document the rough guide to what I'm upto, on a weekly basis (if I can be bothered) in terms of:
  1. Longboarding and XSS (extreme street sports society)
  2. Engineering
  3. crazy/incidental crap
  4. drinking and antics
Expect links to facebook and similar, and more interesting posts at more sensible hours
In the mean time, check out http://icanhascheezburger.com/page/283/ for the orign of the lolcat and bukkit sagas

Keep it surreal

No comments:

Post a Comment