27/06/2008

Thoughts before sleep and the mission of tomorrow.

As most of you out there will have experienced, a level of apathy towards a subject such as work normally encourages the execution of tasks such as washing and cleaning, whther it be of yourself, or the kitchen or your room. The problem arises when no worse task exists, and Tidying becomes a vital chore. Which is why my room is a dump.

As I sit comfily in bed, looking over the foothills of random wires towards the plains of laundry, I can't help but realise how much I've got to do tomorrow(today), and that it is 3AM. So instead of just contemplating the mountainous list of tasks, I shall document them here. Mostly for myself so I know what in all 13 flavours of hell I'm meant to have accomplished by 8pm.

8:30 - Be awake. Put bedclothes in washign machine to prevent oversleep.
9:00 - Be at least partially coherent, and possibly washing up while the second cup of tea brews
10:00 - Fill out all the forms needed for the summer placement; there will be a post(rant) about this later.
11:30 - Tidy room, dry sheets, text the XSS committee (also explained in a future post) about a meeting
13:00 - Lunch, or tea made with extra sugar. I'm lazy and like tea.
14:00 - Results... :0
14:15 - Drinking (NOT tea)
16:00 - XSS planned impromptu informal committee meeting. Possibly in pub.
18:00 - Finish tidying.
19:00 - Pack last few bits and eat.
20:00 - Be glad that its all sorted
21:00 - NEXT POST, whilst travellign home.

I'm getting tired just compiling that timetable, so
I'll post tomorrow.

In the meantime here is some internet wisdom:
Keep it surreal

No comments:

Post a Comment